Wyatt Tarrant & Combs, LLP is sponsoring the Kentucky Chamber’s Cyber Security and Data Privacy seminar on Tuesday, February 28, 2017, at the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort in Lexington, Kentucky. We’ve put together a terrific panel of presenters, including, among others, representatives of Homeland Security and Crowdstrike, the firm that detected the Russian involvement in the hack of the Democratic National Committee.
A recent survey by the National Association of Corporate Directors indicates that company boards are worried about cyber attacks on their networks and connected devices. Has your organization adequately addressed the following questions:
- Are we adequately prepared to withstand a cyber attack? What are current “best practices” to respond to an attack?
- What should we be doing to prevent our organization from being attacked by ransomware?
- What due diligence should we be doing on vendors who have access to our organization’s confidential information?
- Does our website present exposure to enforcement by the Federal Trade Commission or by a state attorney general?
- Is my organization operating in the realm of the “internet of things” and cloud computing? What should we know about current trends in these areas?
- Are there changes in laws and regulations related to data privacy and security that could impact our business or operations?
- What are the “best practices” for a board of directors in today’s cyber risk environment?
Come hear from professionals working in the cyber security and data privacy field to learn about current threats, how to best protect company operations and information and how to be in compliance with certain laws in this realm. For the complete agenda, click here.
The following have preapproved this program for Continuing Education Credits:
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) — 6.0 CPEs
- Kentucky Bar Association (KBA) Continuing Legal Education Commission — 6.0 CLEs.
$399/Kentucky Chamber Members
Special Offer: Send 1 and receive the 2nd HALF OFF!
Contact Lori Jo Goff at 502-848-8727 or email@example.com to take advantage of this discount. Special pricing not available online.
Now approved for CPE and CLE credit!
The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) has approved 6.0 CPEs and the Kentucky Bar Association (KBA) Continuing Legal Education Commission has approved 6.0 CLEs.