On January 19, 2010, the Greater Louisville Health Enterprises Network together with Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, Bluegrass Chapter, will present a panel presentation with discussions surrounding the next steps under the Health Information Technology for Clinical and Economic Health Act (HITECH), part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009.
Expert panelists include:
- Rick Chapman, CIO, Kindred Healthcare & Member, HITSP Panel
- Kathie McDonald-McClure, Esq., Wyatt Tarrant & Combs, LLP
- Joe DeVenuto, CIO, Norton Healthcare
Moderated by Greg Aaron, Past Chapter President Bluegrass HIMSS and Board Member, Health Enterprises Network
Time & Location:
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Wine Reception.
- 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. Dinner & Panel Discussion
- Sheraton Louisville, Riverside, 700 West Riverside Dr., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Registration Information: $35 members; Tables available $245
- Call 502-625-0179 or Email info@HealthEnterprisesNetwork.com
To learn more about the Health Enterprises Network, click here.